Europe is a fantastic destination to study abroad, but we understand that many of you require a master’s degree scholarship to make your ambitions come true. That is why we are providing one master degree scholarship of up to €5000 to assist cover your tuition expenses and get you one step closer to your next big adventure.
The scholarship, worth up to €5000, will be given to students from any nation who will be studying for a master’s degree abroad at a European institution or graduate school beginning in the Fall 2023 semester.
- You must have applied (or will apply) to a university or graduate school inside Europe (see the FAQs below for an official list of European nations) (see the FAQs below for an official list of European countries).
- You must have applied for (or will apply for) a Master’s degree beginning in Fall 2023.
- The degree programme must be completed in Europe or through remote learning from a European institute.
- You must fulfil the university or graduate school’s admission standards, which include:
Possession of a current undergraduate (Bachelor’s) degree
Meeting the program’s language requirements
- You must have or be eligible to obtain an appropriate study visa (if applicable).
- You must be studying in one of the following countries:
Where you are not a citizen
that you do not presently occupy (unless currently studying abroad).
Our Ideal Candidate
Are you the next globally conscious leader?
If you’re looking for a scholarship in Europe, we know you’re already on your way to studying abroad. You have demonstrated a brave and adventurous attitude by taking this risk. What else do we want in a candidate?
- Globally conscious and curious about other cultures
- Motivated and inspired to make a good difference in the world
- Academically gifted student who routinely achieves high marks
- Participation in extracurricular clubs and activities
- I can’t wait to start your trip and tell your tale to the rest of the world!
Important dates for the Master’s in Europe 2023 Scholarship
Applications are now open: 14:00 CEST on May 17, 2022
Applications are due by: 12:00 p.m. CEST on May 15, 2023
Finalists have been notified: 12-23 June 2023
Winner has been announced: 3-7 July 2023
Scholarship awarded: Semester Fall 2023
Do you want to know how to apply for our master’s degree scholarship in Europe?
To be considered, your entire application must be sent by the 16th of May 2022 at 12:00 CEST.
The application includes the following components:
- Form completion
- Submitting a 400-500 word essay on why you choose your study abroad country and how it will help you grow as a global-minded leader.
If you are chosen as a finalist, you may be required to provide:
- A copy of your admission letter serves as proof of acceptance into the university.
- A copy of your transcript serves as proof of your undergraduate qualifications.
- A copy of your passport serves as proof of identification.
Document copies must be scanned in colour. Please have these documents on hand in case you are chosen as a finalist. You will have 7 days from the moment you are notified that you have been selected as a finalist to provide us with this paperwork.
If you are chosen as the winner, you must:
- Respond within three days after receiving the scholarship offer to confirm acceptance.