Italy is a lovely and sunny country that is an appealing destination for thousands of international students, and the influx of students forces one to consider questions such as:
Can you get a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in English in Italy? And which are the finest Italian universities for English studies?
With an increasing number of international students travelling to Italy to study, there is a need that must be addressed. This need is to close the language gap, and as a result, many colleges are expanding their provision of degree programmes taught in English.
5 best English Speaking University In Italy
- University of Trento
- Sapienza University of Rome
- University of Milan
- University of Naples – Federico II
- University of Padua
How many universities in Italy teach in English ?
- In Italy, there are around 180 English-taught Bachelors.
- In Italy, there are around 650 English-taught Masters.
- In Italy, there are around 60 English-taught PhDs.
- Over 170 English-taught distance-learning (online) courses are available.